We are looking for an Account Manager to be a part of our team in Alexandria, VA. As a part of the job role, you will be responsible for developing effective communication channels for clients. This is a full time, permanent role working with clients to determine their project needs for Digital and web based projects.
This role will primarily include account management and business development for digital, design, development, marketing and Salesforce services. This role requires high attention to detail, excellent communication and a willingness to learn.
- Manage a wide range of day-to-day client interaction (in person, by phone and via email)
- Serve as the first point of contact and provide product information to prospective clients
- Lead identification and qualification
- Partner with senior sales team members to achieve new business quotas
- Attend industry events to meet with prospective clients
- Assist marketing with campaign strategies
- Drafting scopes of work and proposals
- Understanding of digital marketing core concepts
- Understanding of web development technologies and platforms
- Understanding of web design techniques and approaches
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Maximize client satisfaction while ensuring projects meet their budgets and timelines
- Bring a strong background and understanding of digital, web design, development and integration to our projects
- Proficient computer skills (Keynote, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership
- Ability to work within a distributed team to achieve goals
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Excel at developing relationships
- Web design, development, or integration knowledge a plus
- Hands-on experience in sales, account management or client relations for a minimum of 3 years. We work in Drupal, WordPress, Digital Marketing and Salesforce.